With the release of Stephen King’s “Doctor Sleep” right around the corner (9.24.2013), buzz has started to generate en masse– Numerous websites, blogs, and book sellers are running contests offering FREE copies of “The Shining” sequel dependent on the contestants involvement in their site or the plugging of King’s novel.
One such establishment, the Early Reader’s Club, has been steadily and frequently uploading posts concerning “Doctor Sleep,” while staggering their announcements of the winners of their coveted “Doctor Sleep” editions.
On today’s post, they released the “Doctor Sleep” TV promotional trailer, which can be viewed here on the Examiner by clicking on the attached video. It is definitely a bit eerie and surreal, but if it wasn’t…I would have been disappointed.
Check back here for more “Doctor Sleep” news as it becomes available, and if I’m lucky an early review of the novel itself.
- Stephen King’s “Doctor Sleep” promotional trailer released (Video) (examiner.com)
- Stephen King Loses His Blood (esquire.com)
- Stephen King Will Pick Up Where ‘The Shining’ Left Off With ‘Doctor Sleep’ (contactmusic.com)
- Stephen King Discusses The Shining & Doctor Sleep On The BBC (firewireblog.com)
- King ‘nervous’ about Shining sequel (bbc.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Stephen King returns to The Shining (bbc.co.uk)
- The Shining Sequel Preview Available at Apple’s iBookstore (macobserver.com)
- Stephen King Returns In Doctor Sleep, The Sequel To The Shining (booktopia.com.au)
- Here’s Danny! ‘Doctor Sleep’ Picks Up Where ‘Shining’ Left Off (npr.org)
- Stephen King ‘nervous’ over Shining sequel, Doctor Sleep (theweek.co.uk)